Thursday, August 20, 2015

What's in My Diaper Bag- Marmee's Ways




  I love my Petunia Pickle Bottom bag (and peonies)! As I tried to convince myself I didn't need it, the one in the clearance would work just fine, I was completely in love with it and my convincing wasn't working. Diaper bags are so pricey even the Carter's simple bag was $65 I loved the tote style but when I look at other totes there were no pockets, and that wouldn't work. So I had the baby, tried to ignore it but when my dear great-aunt sent us a check and old me to get something I wanted not needed, I knew exactly what I would get.  I love that its easy to wipe and it works for either girl or boy.



Everyone has their favorites in their diaper bag, here are a few of mine.




  1. My ergo/ baby-carrier
  2. light blanket
  3. check book
  4. lip balm/lip gloss for a quick pick me up
  5. changing pad
  6. of course diapers and wipes
  7. Sophie/favorite toy
  8. snack/my favorite Kashi bar
  9. gas drops/ pacifier 
  10. nursing cover- I know a lot of people don't need one but since I'm new to nursing I prefer to keep one handy
  11. my personal favorite- Cellphone case that keeps my cards, ID, cash and keys! 
         The cellphone case has been amazing. I'm always in a rush to leave the house and always digging through my bag to find my keys and make sure I have my phone, this has really simplified when I leave the house or when I need to run into a store while my hun stays in the car with baby. I really don't have trouble with blowouts so trying to keep another outfit in my bag can make things more difficult, but if I know I will be gone all day I do through an outfit in there.


What's your favorite/must have in your bag? Comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...