Thursday, August 27, 2015

How To Get Your Money Back - That Thing Called A Budget

           Sometimes picking up the phone can save you plenty of money! This past week just by calling because there was a problem with my product I was refunded $24. Sams Club boneless chicken had a bone and my granola bars tasted as if they hadn't been sealed well enough, it may seem petty and silly to call but it definitely saves money.


  When things are tight it may be a lifesaver. With prices high everywhere and for everything I like to ensure that my products/food/clothes be worth the price, so if they are not I ALWAYS return items. Always save your receipts!!! I keep all my receipts in this bin from my previous post.


It is very helpful to know where all my receipts are rather than digging through bags and my purse for that one little receipt.

I bought a washer mesh bag from Target and after 2 washes it ripped so I returned it and... BOOM the money went back to my card. I can't remember the last time I wasn't able to return something because it was defective.

If ordering online I try to order from Amazon Prime with free returns. They make returns so simple. Do you ever have that box in the back of your car for WEEKS because you don't have the time to get to the post office? Amazon will pick it up from your house or you're able to drop it off at UPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...