Tuesday, August 25, 2015

It's the Little Details- Don't Open That

  I have been trying little by little to organize my home, finally after two years of marriage, I'm getting places. I love organizing... A little confession the first thing I did after returning from our honeymoon was matching my husband's socks and folding his t-shirts...men! Finally after moving into our 3rd house in two years I'm getting the hang of it.

 I really am struggling not to have that notorious junk drawer, I find I am able to keep things neater if they are out in the open. My husband and I decided to keep our devices downstairs away from our bedroom, once we say we are retiring for the evening and we place our phones on the charging station and it has truly been one of the best decisions EVER! I find that we catch up so much more and go over the following day's plan and we are able to avoid this-

So he had me look for a cell charging station and I found the wooden divider at a garage sale for $3, it actually came in handy so much more than I imagined. 

Is it just me or do my stamps grow legs and walk off? Because I can never find mine when I need them, now they are tucked away safely.


In the drawer below I keep all my extra pens, pencils and markers in a bag. My extra change in a bin and my nails, screws and hammer together for easy access.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...