Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Amazing Baby Stain Remover- Marmee's Ways

     
 My oh my...life with a baby boy....and his stinky diapers. I have a little confession I adore Janie and Jack....major addiction to the clearance rack! Well their clothing is the most adorable clothing ever. I bought an adorable white and blue striped overall. Somehow he knows his Janie and Jack clothing well since he only has blowouts while wearing J&J. Well needless to say he had a major explosion while wearing this precious outfit. I regret I didn't get a picture before since I was running as fast as I could to the sink, it was only his second time to wear it. But you mommies know what explosions look like... Must I remind you?


As I started to wash it out the water sprayed all over actually spreading the mess. I used Norwex (completely natural clothing detergent chemical free) detergent and my enviro-cloth and BOOM it was gone.


             
One leg was COMPLETELY covered....can you tell which one?? No you can't!


- the The lining, of course, was completely yellow. You can see the last yellow spot- the whole leg looked like that. This was within 2 minutes using my cloth, detergent and hot water



His shirt was next to save.... this was within 45 seconds





Here is a link to buy either- The EnviroCloth or Clothes Detergent... Norwex does have a strain remover but I don't have it on hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...