Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What's for Breakfast and Lunch- The In-Laws are Coming

We all know how much your breakfast and lunch in the workforce... expensive! I thank the Lord every day that I am a stay at home mother because my poor husband has to pass an Einstein Bros Bagel EVERYDAY- if it were me-  I would give in everyday, yes every single one!


    Moving along(as my mouth waters for a bagel) I know that the cafeteria at work isn't the healthiest of options as well so this is what my husband is eating these days- breakfast consists of a slice of quiche(usually red onion and thyme), an avocado and fruit. While lunch on the other hand is usually a ham sandwich, a sweet treat if I have one and more fruit. He loves a mid-day snack so that is usually a yummy Kashi bar.

I love making his weekly quiche, so even if he can't have breakfast and coffee with me every morning he at least is having  a tasty breakfast. If I am really in a busy mood I make 4 quiches at the beginning of the month and freeze the 3 extra. So it really makes it hassle free. I use Paula Deen's base for the quiche and then change around my extras. The quiche pictured is bacon and thyme.

Recipe for quiche here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...