Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Organizing My Letter Writing Supplies- Don't Open That!

    I love writing letters, there is something so special about a handwritten that beats any email or text any day of the week. Therefore I have several different types of envelope and paper and located in several different drawers and rooms...eeek! It seems I am never able to find the correct envelope for my letter size and so you simply buy a thousand more envelopes because you can't seem to find the one hidden, squashed in the back of the drawer. So I decided to fix that problem. I cleaned out all my drawers, found every sneaky loose envelope and piece of stationary and organized them in one bin.



 I found this adorable bin at Target for $4.99 and combined them all. It has made my life complete. I have envelopes on one side and stationary on the other.Writing a little note to your sister or best friend, even if only 3 lines telling them they are important to you, it will be cherished and now simple.




 So stop reading this post and write a note- no matter how short and send it to someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...