Monday, August 31, 2015

Mommy Daddy Dates- Marmee's Ways

   As you wonderful mamas know how it is truly amazing having of baby and all those great perks. Of course there are several things that have a little tweaking such as date nights with little babies and when you don't have a babysitter...bedtime is at 7pm and boy if you are a minute late you may have one screaming baby on your hands. So rather than trying to have a quiet dinner out I have been trying to bring fun meals back home...here are a few things I have been trying to do with my husband at home.


My husband is such an introvert while I am the other extreme so when we want to do "something fun" we both have very different ideas so we are learning to meet in the middle and ensure we both relax during the weekend and we are ready to get to it on Monday morning bright and early. Its those days you're starving and want to eat something and there is no place to eat for under $25 unless its fast food...So last weekend I ran to Target to just grab one thing..just kidding a whole cart full! 

My hunny told me to just get pizza and soda but doesn't everyone always eat pizza and it just gets boring so I wanted to try something new!

I bought a bag of Bertolli, Hawaiian Rolls, Vitamin Water, 2 pint size ice creams= $17 
We just sat, ate and enjoyed music.

This past Sunday I bought brats, buns, sauerkraut, our favorite cookies

and our favorite drink

That dinner was $20 and we were finally able to watch Up which I had really been wanting to watch. Such an adorable movie!

So we were finally able to relax and it felt "baby free" I really enjoyed this more than eating out. It was less expensive and I purchased easy to make meals so the dishes wouldn't stack up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...