Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Schedules and Bills- Don't Open That!

My hunny is super organized....in ALL the things I'm not, finally after two years of marriage I think I am getting close at organizing bills and paperwork. I am also probably the biggest list person you'll ever meet....ever! So if I have a list and schedule I am able to get my work done...without one my day may look like this-


So schedules (and Pinterest) to the rescue!!!
The adorable board is from Target- Best Christmas gift ever- thank you husband! The frames are from Hobby Lobby- Don't forget to download their app for a 40% off coupon or watch for them to be 50% off.

This schedule has been amazing and its from this adorable blog

I've searched high and low for the link for this but no luck- its from Pinterest Her website is located at  the bottom of the print.

This. Is. Amazing!! I absolutely love this cleaning schedule, it has helped me tremendously especially with a new baby. It is from his lovely blog but I have made a few changes. 

            Here is the Link to my cleaning schedule you can just change the font and coloring


My file bin has been a lifesaver and "de-clutterer" I bought the bin at Staples when their bins were 25% off and also grabbed some folders. I organized all my papers so I knew what I had. It has made my life complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...