Monday, August 10, 2015

All Things Bright and Beautiful

 So....this whole blogging thing... I've had a personal blog but I would love share the ways I have tried to brighten my house by organization, cleanliness, and on a budget. I am always looking for ways to save money no matter what. But I have noticed that most budget blogs involve tackiness and I try to avoid that at all costs. I am trying to build a lovey classic home for my husband and children and I find its the little things that make  it elegant and classy. Saving money is really a badge of honor for me. I am always love to tell my husband how much money we save...poor man! Sometimes I find my husband saying things like "just spend the extra $2"



Here are a few facts/things I love-
My husband and babies
Target
Wearing pearls
Words with Friends
Pumpkin anything
Purple
Saving money
Peonies


So welcome and I am going to give this a shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...