Saturday, August 29, 2015

Let it Go, Let it Go Baby Fat- Marmee's Ways

   We all know that baby fat that won't disappear! You poor husbands that must endure this conversation for not only 9 months but even more so after the baby arrives! I know everyone's bodies work differently and sometimes nursing your baby can shed that fat or do the exact opposite- HOLD ON!


 It seems as if nursing combined with a few others tips are definitely working out for me! In several ways I found pregnancy cravings I could fight and now as a nursing marmee, NOT so much. While expecting I could watch calories (to ensure I have enough/ not too many) while now with a nursing baby I need a load more. I kept up great eating habits and now as I nurse I  have the worse sugar cravings!!! Any ideas to help that?? But after keeping up a great meal plan white expecting I was able to lose all but 2lbs at 2 months pp. I still have a few to lose but I am getting there surely but slowly! Of course I will do anything to have a healthy baby and nurse as long as possible, and so I am trying to be balanced in my weight lose journey.

That's why my hunny bought me this with a $50 coupon (SCORE!)


   I found I couldn't do a long workout or miss out on lunch (because I TRULY forget to eat sometimes) so I have a beautiful baby to remind me to eat and drink water. I am sure I could have forgone that Chic-fi-la milkshake- oh well... I have found if I can get a light workout in and ignore my sugary taste buds I am able to lose weight and most importantly feed my baby what he needs.

                                               First day didn't go that well, I guess - haha


Ok, I am really starting on Monday. I have also found that I need a fitness buddy, someone having the same struggles I have. So I have buddied up with my SIL to workout together on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I need some accountability, I don't know about you. I love using PopSuagr Fitness videos because they range in times from 5-30 minute videos so even if it is late I am able to get some type of workout in.  My plan is to lose 5lbs before family pictures in a month- Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...