Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Favorite Healthy Snacks- Food for Thought

I have struggled to find healthy snacks that can boost my milk supply so here are a few of my favorites with high protein/ low sugar

If you haven't tried this peanut butter its amazing! It has 7 grams of protein and 4 grams of sugar. I have enjoyed all the flavors I've tried whether on toast or just a spoonful.

I honestly can't stand coconut but this was amazing!

These Kashi bars are amazing! They do have 8 or 9 grams of sugar, its usually my afternoon snack and I always carry one in my bag- lifesaver! A box of 5 is $2.99 at my grocery store so when I need something quick I have it rather than making a pit stop at a fast food restaurant.  



Of course fruit is always a great option! Grapes, bananas and watermelon are just a few of my favorites. 


What are your favorite snacks...comment below!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...