Monday, September 28, 2015

5 Quick Tips for a Better Photo Shoot- Marmee's Ways

  We just got our family pictures taken and here are 5 quick ways to make family pictures easier!

1.) Pinterest- we had a great photographer and before we met him him I sent him a few styles from Pinterest that I liked. This made it easy for the photographer to know our style and we got some adorable shots!

2.) Food- for the whole family I pumped before the shoot for quick snack time when baby started to fuss, it was really helpful. I also brought granola bars for us. I forgot water but that would have been great because it was getting pretty warm towards the end.

3.) Make your list!- The night before I wrote out everything I needed to take clothes/props/makeup/toys for the baby etc.

4.) Happy Baby- I made sure my little man had a clean diaper and napped immediately before because he is always a happy fella right after a nap.

5.) Early bird gets the worm- START EARLY! We started at 9am and it was great they park wasn't crowded and it was cool and enjoyable! I would have even started at 8:30ish....towards 10am all the photographers were heading in so we really had the park to ourselves at the beginning...

Enjoy yourselves! Don't worry about getting every shot you wanted, or how much time you have left. Look natural and your pictures will be perfect

                                       


Anyone in the KC area check out www.joakimakstrom.com for some great pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...