Saturday, September 5, 2015

Quick Garage Organization- Don't Open That

Don't you hate that garage clutter and just want to get rid of it?? Me too! So I dragged my amazing husband to the garage at 7pm and we just knocked it out! I'm soo pleased with it and I didn't spend a penny!

I soo wish I had the money right now to make a trip to Target and buy plenty of storage containers for my garage- Sigh...maybe one day. But for now I just needed to get this place cleaned up! First I got all the trash gone and then organized the tools. I always save all my boxes from vitamins, oils and Amazon.

  Does anyone else have a million random nails, screws and hardware?? Well I do... I used one of my cardboard boxes and all the hardware that was in bags went directly into the box. As for the random items I had a plastic container that was cracked but never threw away and put all my hardware in there.

Ta-Da....not the prettiest but does the job! 


I'm terrified of broken glass since my brother had a terrible encounter with it once.
So I labeled a few boxes one being for broken glass and my husband can dispose of it whenever he wants. 



     I love to paint so painting items needed a separate area!


Before

After


All Finished and labeled!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...