Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Baskets in the Master- Marmee's Ways

I know so many people use baskets for organizing so its no big surprise, but it has helped us out tremendously! I find its so much easier to put something away when it has a specific place. So here are just a few ways I used my boxes in our master bedroom.
I found adorable divider boxes at Ikea for about a great price. I find they not only help for specific items but also keeps the rest of your drawer organized. In my top drawer I have a divider for my undergarments on the top(tanks, tees etc) and the second drawer is for for rest of them.


This large divider has really cleared out an entire drawer for me and now I am able to see all my scarves! 


I can't ever find my workout clothes when I need them so this bin is for our current workout clothes.


I'm a huge cardigan fan (can you tell?) So this basket really makes it easy to see what I have 

no baskets in this picture but I don't know what it is but his shirt section always looks much more organized when its in order of color...silly I know!


These two bins have been great for our bathroom and really keeps everything looking tidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...