Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New Laundry Room- That Thing Called a Budget

  Does anyone else needs bright colors to entice you into your laundry room?? I sure do! I just needed something bright and happy to keep me from thinking it is just a black hole... So I chose a bright color named

Aqua Fresco
 I must say I was looking for a little more teal, but I do love it now! As you can see in the pictures below my laundry room is small and has no windows but I do have plenty of white, so I wasn't worried about having a bold color. 

It only took about 2 hours from start to finish with some help.

The signs at Hobby Lobby were all 50% off so all 3 were $25
The paint/supplies was $20. New and improved for $45!!


                       Before                                                                                          After
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I love it!

This was incredibly blah

Ta-da
and that sign is SO me!

It was so quick inexpensive but has made a huge difference! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...