Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Organizing My Fridge- Don't Open That!

 Does anyone else have a hard time not wasting food??  In our first house I had the standard white fridge, freezer on top and fridge below. It was so difficult to see what you had which unfortunately lead to a large amount of waste, I am constantly looking for ways to keep my fridge clean, open, and organized! I love my new wide fridge I can see everything! Here are a few of my ideas-

Well in the picture above I have glass milk containers that I have collected from the amazing Shatto dairy farm. They were just sitting in my cabinet and I decided to put them to use!  I poured my half and half in one and my almond milk in the other! Doesn't look too adorable? 
These precious goodies are from Sur la Table which I received for my wedding shower and it really gives my fridge look clean and "organic-ish" 

On the top shelf I keep my supply of eggs


In order to make preparing lunch for my hunny every day , I store all sandwich supplies in one drawer (minus bread and condiments ).

In the plastic container I store sliced tomato (slice it on Sunday night)
this makes meal prep super easy.


   And then my vegetable drawers! 

Up top I keep my backup items and weekend treats 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...