Thursday, October 1, 2015

Undercover Mama Review- Marmee's Ways

          Does anyone else get so extremely tired of straps everywhere and confining tanks while nursing? I get so annoyed my Motherhood Maternity tank tops really are a hassle! I found the answer!!





 I seriously went to ten stores looking for a nursing tank top that un-clipped on the strap and that was it, no in-self bra, or decoration.... My body is just crazy after having this little man and I am ALWAYS soooo hot. I find the usual nursing tank top so confining.

     So I really wanted something simple! I searched Motherhood, Walmart, Old Navy, Target, Khols, Buybuy Baby, and a few other places- no luck! Everyone told me I needed to go on Shark Tank because there was no ONE layer tank top. So I returned home and started researching....until I found it Undercover Mama! It is amazing and so simple!


It works with ANY top and I really LOVE only having one snap. They have several colors. They really aren't more expensive than any others


 Click Here for the Amazon link and if you have Prime you'll have it before you know it! 

The material is so soft and really a great pp support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...