Saturday, October 24, 2015

Clean(er) eating on vacation- Marmee's Ways

    Whew finally back from vacation and really had a wonderful time! I was so happy with the food I packed, although not COMPLETELY healthy they were way, way better than stopping at the gas station grabbing a drink and snack and making pit stops at fast food restaurants. So here is what I packed-



  mini Greek yogurts
pre-sliced salami
sliced peppers
fruit kabobs
Bai5 drinks (So amazing and tasty for being healthy)
mini Babybel cheeses
Kashi granola bars
individual hummus and pretzels

So again even though it wasn't perfect, I wasn't going to ruin our vacation! We didn't make any stops of than gas which saved us lots of time and loads of money! I tried to eat better at restaurants as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...