Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My New Valentine- Oreck- Marmee's Ways

       Never did I think I would see the day I would fall in love with a vacuum... I am ashamed to say it but I have! I guess that makes me a real mom right? I have found myself cleaning out the most peculiar places with my vacuum cleaner....can you guess?

Having a little chickadee who loves to enjoy his "Floor-D'oeuvres"

I need something that's fast, light and capable of every angle! The Oreck is only 8ish lbs and you can totally tell a difference. I LOVE the swivel, normally I don't think I would have even cared but oh my, it's amazing!! I can easily carry it up the stairs which is a huge win for me.
As for where I vacuum...everywhere, yes anywhere it fits, I vacuum. The craziest places I've found myself vacuuming are... 

#3 the garage...yes I actually vacuumed a large portion of the garage with my Oreck! 

#2 the cabinets, yes I wasn't joking when I said where it fits, it goes!

#1 My shower...yes I repeat my shower. It works great and I hate cleaning my shower, with long hair it can be a chore but with the Oreck vanishes! 

It was also amazing for cleaning up after Christmas.



    For the not so fun topic...the price- well I am happy to say i didn't have to pay a single penny for you my in-laws gave it to me for Christmas, I'm so blessed! When I was able to choose one I read several reviews, my mom has had one, so has my sister...and it was over Black Friday so they got a great deal on it. On Amazon it is $430....yikes I know but that is $150 cheaper than Oreck.com... If you have a wishlist its a must have and perhaps if you keep an eye out on Craigslist or OfferUp you'll find one.

                                                Vacuuming is now a breeze!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...