Saturday, January 16, 2016

Nursing and LOSING Weight!- Marmee's Ways

   Most Mommies know how hard it is to lose weight while nursing. Every time I tried just clean eating my milk was slowed down and I have One. Grumpy. Baby!! Of course my baby comes first so I kinda gave up. But encouraged by the all-knowing-sister she told me to try Trim Healthy Mama just for one week....but I kept putting it off, it seemed like too much prep for me. I need it easy peasy or I don't do it.... but after a few weeks of no weight lose I really needed something!




So I tried THM for a week, first week of January, so 75% on because of course I couldn't waste any precious Christmas treats, and lost TWO POUNDS!! I was so shocked! I'm at the end of week 2 and lost another TWO POUNDS!!! But the very very best part is I have plenty  of milk for my baby! 

   It can be a little confusing on how it works but you can watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfqFobvSTgM The good part is really the last 20 minutes or so. But I can eat pancakes and drink coffee and lose weight, does life get better!?

  You don't have to give up sweets, bread, and sweeteners its just which kinds, how and when! 
                             http://www.trimhealthymama.com/main-home/free-faqs/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...