Thursday, November 12, 2015

Loreal Lip stain- THANK YOU LORD!

 Does anyone else have the issue of reapplying your lipstick about a million times?? I certainly do. But I now have the answer to all my problems-


L'Oreal Lip Stain! I apply it in the morning and it lasts ALL DAY! One side is the actual color and the other side is a clear gloss. It can be a little difficult learning how to apply it, don't try when you're in a rush. For best results apply it carefully once because it does dry VERY quickly, so the more you mess/adjust it the less amazing it will look, similar to nail polish.  Give it a few blows, add some gloss and you're ready to take on the world.

Another thing I LOVE about this is that since my lips are extremely dry, I can continue to apply Burt's Bees or EOS throughout the day without forgoing my pop of color.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...